You Are Two Easy Steps Away From Your Great Educational Experience...
STEP ONE - SELECT YOUR COURSE
STEP TWO - SELECT YOUR LOCATION
STEP THREE - SELECT YOUR DATE
WHO CAN TAKE THE NRP PROVIDER COURSE?
NRP is designed for Health-Care Professionals who either direct or participate in the delivery of children.
This includes, RN’s, LPN’s, NP’s, Medical Doctors, Primary Care Paramedics’s, Advanced Care Paramedic’s, Critical Care Paramedic’s, Respiratory Therapists, ETC.
Students in the above professions are always welcome on our NRP Provider Courses.
There are no pre-requisites for attending the NRP program.
ABOUT THE NRP PROVIDER COURSE
The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is an educational program designed to introduce the concepts and skills needed to resuscitate a new born child.
The 7th Edition of the program (Released October 2016) incorporates the latest neonatal resuscitation guidelines, as well as the new interactive components of simulation technology. NRP eSim is a new online neonatal resuscitation exercise designed to help you prepare for the in-class portion of the NRP course.
NRP PROVIDER COURSE GOALS
The goal of the course is to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage and care for the newborn patient who was born is respiratory distress, respiratory failure, cardiovascular failure, or any newborn in distress.
NRP PROVIDER COURSE DELIVERY METHODS
The NRP Provider course is delivered using experienced practitioners who deal with neonatal emergencies on a regular basis. The course will be presented using case studies, skill stations, simulations, and other interactive deliver methodologies. Learning strategies have been selected to help the participant learn both cognitive (drugs & algorithms) and psychomotor skills (compressions, ventilations, basic and advanced airway management) to emphasize the course objectives.
HOW AM I EVALUATED?
Completing the 7th Edition of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program Requires Several Steps:
- Step 1 – Register for the in class portion of the NRP Course. (See Below For Course Dates & Times)
- Step 2 – Study the information contained in the NRP 7th Edition textbook.
- Step 3 – After you have reviewed the information contained in the NRP Textbook, it is time for you to complete the Canadian NRP Online Examination. You can register for the online exam by CLICKING HERE. There is a charge to take the exam that is not covered in the course fees. The examination consists of 50 questions that cover sections 1 thru 11 from the NRP Textbook. You can retake the exam as many times as need till you get a passing grade.
- Step 4 – Attend the in class portion of the NRP program. Please bring your online examination certificate to the course
- Step 5 – You will receive your NRP course certificate digitally, after completing the in class portion.
NRP Provider Course Fees
Option 1 Course Fees Only
Option 2 Includes Textbook
Once You Click On The Register Link You Will Be Taken To The Course Registration Page.